Everything you need to Transform Your Website With Stunning Graphics.
How to multiply your salon profits within two weeks and stop your bored stylists
Learn how to Quickly grow your lawn company.
Discover how to instantly create a stampede of new members into health club.
Shows You How To Have A Marketing Breakthrough In Lunch Hour To Boost Up Your sales
Save Your Massive Amounts Of Money And Time Its Easy Now To Boost Your Sales.
Learn How To Create Your Own HOT-Selling Expert-Quality Products That Bring You Profits
Discover how you can create a content marketing strategy that will help you grow business
Podcasts are a great way to learn new marketing ideas and get fresh perspectives on boosting your business, and we’ve compiled 10 more of the best podcasts for B2B marketers right here, following up on our recent list of “20 Podcasts To Elevate Your B2B Marketing,” and “Now Hear This: 10 Digital Marketing Podcasts to Educate and Entertain.”
These podcasts offer marketing news and insight from the innovators behind some of the world’s top firms, as well as their own stories, plus tips and advice to take your marketing efforts to the next level.
Whether it’s examining emerging trends in B2B marketing or heartfelt stories of life’s business and personal adventures, the hosts and guests on these podcasts have plenty to offer, and we’re certain you’ll find something that strikes your fancy.
Here’s our list of 10 more diverse podcasts that will provide a fascinating array of ideas and trends to expand and improve your B2B marketing efforts, presented in random order.
#1 — The CMO Podcast
Summary: The CMO Podcast with Jim Stengel digs into the marketing and life challenges faced by today’s CMOs.
- Hosts: Jim Stengel
- Recent Topics on Tap: Agility: B2B with Purpose, Yoga for Marketing, How Big Brands Can Win Versus Story-rich Craft Brands,
- Recent Guests: Lorraine Barber-Miller, Alicia Tillman, Ann Lewnes
- Episode Length: 45 – 60 minutes
#2 — Ad Age Marketer’s Brief
Summary: Ad Age Marketer’s Brief takes a weekly dive into current marketing industry news, utilizing Ag Age’s cadre of marketing connections and reporters.
- Hosts: Jessica Wohl and E.J. Schultz
- Recent Topics on Tap: Hershey’s head of media dishes on Twitch and other digital plays, Pizza Hut’s brand leader: ‘We’re proud but dissatisfied’, When it comes to marketing healthy food, it’s all about using the right language
- Recent Guests: Brent Montgomery, Charlie Chappell, Victor Lee
- Episode Length: 25 – 30 minutes
#3 — The Cannes Lions Podcast
Summary: Offering creative marketing insight from some of the industry’s leading voices, The Cannes Lions Podcast takes the famed marketing event from a far-distant festival to actionable tips delivered on your own device weekly.
- Hosts: Philip Thomas
- Recent Topics on Tap: What exactly is great customer experience?, How can brands earn the right to be authentically part of culture?, Why is it so hard to prove the value of creativity?
- Recent Guests: Monique Nelson, Michelle Melendez, Fernando Machado
- Episode Length: 20 – 30 minutes
#4 — A Shark’s Perspective
Summary: With more than 150 episodes, A Shark’s Perspective Marketing Podcast has featured many of the industry’s top marketers, including a recent in-depth conversation with our own CEO Lee Odden.
- Hosts: Kenneth Kinney
- Recent Topics on Tap: How Do You Make an Event an Experience, What Is the Human Element of Branding, What Do You Want Your Audience to Remember
- Recent Guests: Dr. Carmen Simon, Ellaine Wellman, Lindsay Stewart
- Episode Length: 25 minutes – 1 hour
#5 — The Big Story
Summary: Digital advertising insight and interviews are on tap weekly on The Big Story, AdExchanger’s podcast covering recent marketing news.
- Hosts: Ryan Joe
- Recent Topics on Tap: Amazon Gets (Ad) Served, The Fire That Burns Brightest, Layser Sights
- Recent Guests: Stephanie Layser
- Episode Length: 25 – 30 minutes
#6 — How I Built This with Guy Raz
Summary: National Public Radio’s How I Built This with Guy Raz explores the innovators behind some of the world’s top firms and digs in to their stories.
- Hosts: Guy Raz
- Recent Topics on Tap: Angie’s BOOMCHICKAPOP, Yelp, Dave’s Killer Bread
- Recent Guests: Dave Dahl, James Dyson, Angie & Dan Bastian
- Episode Length: 45 minutes – 1 hour and 15 minutes
#7 — The Strategy Inside Everything
Summary: A strategy-focused podcast that explores marketing, business, and more — The Strategy Inside Everything looks to dissect a wide range of pop culture events.
- Hosts: Adam Pierno
- Recent Topics on Tap: You can trust Jasmine Bina, Learning strategy with Kevin Rothermel, Ana Andjelic on brands in retail, digital and luxury
- Recent Guests: Jasmine Bina, Kevin Rothermel, Ana Andjelic
- Episode Length: 30 – 50 minutes
#8 — Making Marketing
Summary: Making Marketing by Digiday is a weekly podcast dedicated to learning marketing by exploring the stories of industry leaders.
- Hosts: Gianna Capadona, Shareen Pathak
- Recent Topics on Tap: National Public Media’s Gina Garrubbo: The golden age of audio is here, Foot Locker’s Jed Berger: ‘The marketing industry is in for a revolution’, Buffy’s Paul Shaked: There’s Facebook-first mentality in the marketing industry
- Recent Guests: Gina Garrubbo, Jed Berger, Paul Shaked
- Episode Length: 30 – 40 minutes
#9 — Business Unusual with Barbara Corcoran
Summary: Offering weekly business insight, life lessons and motivation, Business Unusual with Barbara Corcoran features the “Shark Tank” star.
- Hosts: Barbara Corcoran
- Recent Topics on Tap: 8 Tricks To Build A Top-Notch Brand, The Secret Sauce To Raising An Entrepreneur, Time For An Attitude Adjustment
- Recent Guests: Brian and Michael Speciale, Rick and Melissa Hinnant
- Episode Length: 10 – 50 minutes
#10 — Akimbo: A Podcast from Seth Godin
Summary: Systems for actively changing our culture are explored weekly on Akimbo: A Podcast from Seth Godin.
- Hosts: Seth Godin
- Recent Topics on Tap: The hype cycle, Enrollment and possibility, Artificial Intelligence is Neither
- Recent Guests: Tim Ferriss,
- Episode Length: 20 – 40 minutes
What Are Your Favorite Brain-Boosting Marketing Podcasts?
This list and the others we’ve researched only scratch the surface of the abundant marketing-related podcasts available. If you have a favorite that isn’t listed here, please leave a comment with your own top choices.
Finally, here are several helpful podcast marketing articles we’ve written recently, to help you decide whether a podcasting strategy might be a good addition to your own marketing toolkit.
The post 10 More Marketing Podcasts To Boost Your Business appeared first on Online Marketing Blog – TopRank®.
Source: SEO blog