• Port Angeles Enterprise Affiliation — In-person assembly Tuesday at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 Del Guzzi Drive (off U.S. Freeway 101).
This week incorporates a candidate discussion board for College Board Director, Place 1.
There’s a $3 minimal cost by Joshua’s for these on the PABA assembly who don’t order breakfast.
• Kiwanis Membership of Port Angeles — Weekly luncheon conferences Thursdays at midday at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 Del Guzzi Drive (off U.S. Freeway 101).
• Clallam County Financial Growth Council — Espresso With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
The Zoom hyperlink is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh 3V3JXRzFSM mRodz09, with Assembly ID 894 7451 0306 and passcode 187447.
• West Finish Enterprise and Skilled Affiliation — Meets in individual each Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to eight:30 a.m. on the First Congregational Church, 279 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a digital café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
This week incorporates a panel of enterprise house owners and neighborhood leaders from Port Hadlock and Chimacum.
Registration is required at www. jeffcounty chamber.org/events.
Electronic mail [email protected]tychamber.org for data on the Zoom Café.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Midday Membership — In-person assembly at midday Tuesday on the Northwest Maritime Middle, Stage 2, 431 Water Road in Port Townsend.
• The Rotary Membership of East Jefferson County — Meets in individual at midday on Thursdays on the Previous Alcohol Plant, 310 Hadlock Bay Highway, Port Hadlock.
This week options Paige Stringer of the World Basis For Youngsters With Listening to Loss.
• The Port Townsend Dawn Rotary Membership — Zoom conferences Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m.
This week options Linda Rosenbury, Port Townsend College District Superintendent, and Scott Mauk, Chimacum Faculties Superintendent.
For entry to the Zoom assembly, e-mail PTTownsend [email protected]
The entire above conferences are open to the general public.
Peninsula Each day Information